CSR is carried out by the Company as a form of commitment and participation in improving the Sustainable Finance Program. The basis for the implementation of CSR are as follows:
1. Law No. 40 Year 2007 Article 74 on Limited Liability Company.
2. Government Regulation No. 47 Year 2012 on Social Responsibility and Environment.
3. Article 8 of the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 51/ POJK.03/2017 concerning the Implementation of Sustainable Finance for Financial Services Institutions, Issuer, and Public Company.
The Company is guided by Internal Memo No. 3873/HRD/III/2021 in implementing the CSR program, which includes the following activities:
1. Assistance for employees affected by natural disasters, such as earthquakes, landslides, floods and etc;
2. Assistance for communities/foundations, such as orphanages, schools and etc;
3. Health assistance in the form of vaccinations during a pandemic; and
4. Other activities with the approval of the Board of Directors.