Land and Building Collateral
Need Additional Capital For Business? Land and Building Collateral Is a facility provided for special working capital needs such as to finance Inventory / Receivables / Projects or other needs
One of the keys to business success is the availability of adequate and appropriate capital. Working capital credit KBFMF is a credit facility provided to meet working capital needs that are exhausted in one business cycle and/or special working capital needs such as to finance inventory/receivables/projects or other special needs, with land and buildings as collateral.
With a working capital loan with land and building guarantees, your business or business can still run well and the financial flow can return smoothly.
- Credit limit above IDR 500 million to IDR 10 billion.
- The term of the loan is up to 2 (two) years.
- Interest starts from 1%-1.5% flat per month or 12%-18% effective per year.
- Easier process.
Credit application procedure:
- Consumers are in the form of business entities and have been in business for at least 2 years
- Submit a letter of application
- Have collateral in the form of land / building certificates
- Have legal documents such as:
- Deed of establishment, Deed of amendment to AD, SK Domicile, NIB, Business Permit, KTP & NPWP, as well as financial statements for the last 3 years
- Provision fee / commission fee
- Credit interest
- Fines for late
- Notary fee
- Other costs such as:
- Appraisal, Insurance, and management of power of attorney to sell/APHT/SKMHT
Documents Required :
|Application for Financing
Company Legality Documents
- Deed of Incorporation and Decree of the Minister of Law
- Deed of Amendment of the Articles of Association and Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights (if any)
- Deed of Amendment of the Last Board and decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights Decree
- Company TIN
- SK Domicile
- Business License (including special business licenses if any)
- KTP & NPWP of the Management according to the Company's deed
|Financial Statements for the last 3 years (2020, 2019 & 2018)
|Current Account of the last 6 months
|Certificate on behalf of the company :
SHM/HGB, IMB, APHT, SKMHT, Deed of Power of Attorney to Sell
|Proof of Land and Building Tax Repayment
Certificate if it is an individual or on behalf of a shareholder:
- SHM/HGB, IMB, APHT, SKMHT, Deed of Power of Attorney to Sell
- Husband and wife ID cards
- Marriage certificate
- Family Card
- Birth certificates of Husband and wife
- Husband and wife name change letter (if any)
- Proof of husband and wife citizenship (if any)
|Invoice for purchase or use of funds must be submitted to KBFMF no later than 60 days from the disbursement